Blossom white skin lightening soap is a soap that contains honey and milk extracts which helps in moisturizing the skin and yam bean extracts which do most of the whitening.
Blossom white soap helps minimize skin darkening while leaving your skin soft and smooth always.
I have used blossom white honey and milk skin whitening soap.
The first time I tried blossom white honey and milk soap, I love the milky scent it has and how soft it leaves your skin.
Also, after using blossom white honey and milk soap on your skin, I like the fact that it doesn’t leave your skin dry but keeps your skin very moisturized after a bath.
Although the period I used blossom white soap, till the first packet I used got exhausted, I didn’t notice any lightening of my skin and nobody complimented me about my skin getting lighter.
This might be because the lightening ingredients used in blossom white soap works gradually or maybe because of my skin type.
I would recommend blossom white soap to be used for the long term because it is mild on the skin and even the lightening ingredients used do not have adverse effects when used long term.
- Blossom white soap gradually lightens the skin
- Blossom white soap cleanses the body thoroughly
- Blossom white soap moisturizes the body and prevents a dry skin
- Sodium palmitate
- Sodium palm kernelate
- Hydrated magnesium silicate
- Milk extract
- Sodium Laureth ether sulfate
- Yam bean glycolic extract
- Sodium chloride
- Cl 77891
- Sodium hydroxide
- Disodium EDTA
- Blossom white soap helps to cleanse the body
- Blossom white soap helps to keep the body moisturized
- Blossom white soap helps to maintain a lighter complexion over a long period
Blossom white soap is a very good soap for someone who wants to postpone the lightening of their skin to long term
Blossom white soap is a good soap for the skin.
It moisturizes the skin and also lightens the skin gradually.
HOW MUCH IS BLOSSOM WHITE SOAP
Blossom white lightening soap costs 350 Nigerian Naira.