I used an entire bottle of Disaar vitamin C serum when I first came back from my youth service in Nigeria.title - under_page_title -->
I have an already dark skin but when I got to stay at the camp in Bauchi, the sun was harsh and unfriendly. As early as 5 am, we already had sunlight glowing in our faces and it was so annoying.
For the three weeks I was there, The sun made my skin so dark and everyone was complaining when I got back that I had gotten too dark like charcoal, so I decided to incorporate disaar vitamin C serum into the body lotion I was using then but most of the times, I applied disaar vitamin c serum directly from the bottle rather than the lotion I already mixed with it.
When I started using Disaar vitamin C serum, I liked how it was moisturizing my skin, and in less than two weeks, I noticed my skin was toning a lot of people told me that my skin was glowing and it felt so refreshing and beautiful to hear that.
I eventually stopped using it after I had exhausted the first bottle because I had achieved the skin tone I wanted with it.
One time I applied disaar vitamin C serum on my face, and I noticed that I started having breakouts this is not new because I have an oily sensitive skin type and I avoid oily products on my face as much as I can.
Disaar also has a vitamin C serum you can apply only on your face and you can get that HERE
The original Disaar vitamin C serum always comes with a stopper inside to prevent it from spilling.
When you buy it, you will need to remove the stopper before you can use it.
- Mineral oil
- Citrus limon(lemon) peel oil
- Caprylic /capric triglyceride
- Hydrogenated sweet almond oil
- Disaar vitamin C helps to tone the skin
- It helps to prevent wrinkles, aging, and fine lines on the skin
- Clears dark spots gradually
- Could cause breakouts if used on the face for oily and acne-prone skin types
- Could cause breakouts if used with any kind of niacinamide
Disaar vitamin C currently costs 1,300 Nigerian Naira
- Apply disaar vitamin C serum to your entire body except your face right after having your bath
Disaar vitamin C serum could cause breakouts for oily and acne-prone face skin types.