Original Kuza Indian hair cream is one of the best hair creams out there for both natural hair and perm hair.-->
A lot of my customers have used this Kuza Indian hemp hair cream on their hair and scalp and even their beards.
It makes the hair grow in such a fulfilling way. I have seen some of my customers that currently use it, their hair grows out well, looking very full and plump kind of afro.
Also, people with dry scalp can always rub it directly on this scalp before styling.
I wouldn’t advise people with oily faces to rub excess Kuza Indian hemp hair cream because of the numerous oils used as ingredients in the making of Kuza Indian hemp hair cream. When the oils on the hair are too much, it begins to drip down to the face and might cause breakouts for people with oily skins
I have had a good look at the Kuza Indian hemp cream and is Kuza Indian hemp cream good for babies?
I wouldn’t advise Kuza Indian hemp hair cream to be used on babies.
This is because of the presence of Indian hemp in it.
Our scalp has different pores that help our skin breathe and for Indian hemp extracts to penetrate through a baby’s pores feels so wrong.
- Indian hemp (Apocynum cannabinum) extract
- Parrafinum liquidum
- Glycine soja(soybean) oil
- Natural herbs tea
- Cocos Nucifera(coconut) oil
- Prunus amygdalas Dulcis(sweet almond) oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- Rosemarinus Officinalis(rosemary) leaf oil
- Persea gratissima( avocado) oil
- Carthamus tinctorius(safflower) seed oil
- Triticum Vulgare(wheat) germ protein
- Isopropyl palmitate
Yes, Kuza Indian hemp hair cream is good for natural hair.
Kuza Indian hemp hair cream contains ingredients like almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, herbal tea and soya bean oil which is very good for natural hair.
Here’s how to use Kuza Indian hemp hair cream
- Part your hair into holdable sizes
- Apply a pea size of Kuza Indian hemp hair cream from your scalp to the tip of your hair
- Massage properly until it is well absorbed into your hair.
- Comb your hair and style as desired.
Yes, Kuza Indian hemp hair cream helps to grow the hair.
Indian hemp helps in the growth of healthy natural hair by strengthening the hair’s root and also keeping it strong to avoid breakages.
Kuza Indian hemp hair cream helps to promote healthy hair and keep the hair soft, smooth and natural. Also, it keeps the hair always moisturized because of the numerous natural oils used in the production of Kuza Indian hemp hair cream.
Kuza Indian hemp hair cream costs 3,000 Nigerian Naira.
- Kuza Indian hemp hair cream helps to treat dry scalp
- Kuza Indian hemp hair cream helps to prevent hair breakage
- Kuza Indian hemp hair cream helps to promote healthy hair growth
Damatol hair cream is another good hair cream alternative for kuza indian hemp hair cream.