Lady care pad comes in three variants
- Lady care pad (yellow pack)
- Lady care premium (green pack)
- Lady care extra 330 (pink pack)
The Lady Care Extra 330 is the latest to be added to the other variants and I have used all three packs they have.
Lady care pad products absorb liquid content but where I have issues with it is that it itches very well, especially around the bu*t cheeks and you will end up seeing small rashes around the area after you have worn it for a complete four days.
Aside from this side effect, it is a good product to use.
I asked some other persons and they said they hadn’t experienced something like that before and it might just be because I have very sensitive skin.
Lady care pad currently costs 650 Nigerian Naira.
The green and pink pack lady care pads are best for heavy flow because they are longer and would help hold in the liquid content without leakage
Lady care pad is not a pure cotton pad, it is made with cotton-like materials.
Lady Care Premium pad (green) and Lady Care Extra 330 pad(pink) are long 28cm and 33cm long respectively.
- Take out a lady care pad
- Remove the flap covering the glued part and place it on the base of your panties
- Take out the flap cover the wings and place the wings behind for a proper hold and to avoid leakage
- Super absorbent
- Release paper