One of our customers started using palmolive naturals milk and honey shower cream last year. I noticed her because she was always consistent with it. Whenever it wasout of stock, when she comes around, she would complain bitterly and when she comes again, she would buy more because she would day she didn’t want to come and meet it not on the shelves.
She has really been consistent even with the consistent increase in price for this particular palmolive natural body wash with milk and honey.
She said it makes her skin smooth and she hasn’t regretted buying it one bit.
Since I noticed her buying this last year, up until when this article was written, her skin tone has been dark and not just caramel dark, very very dark skin tone and it hasn’t changed from that.
That is to say, this palmolive naturals milk and honey shower cream doesn’t make one darker in complexion or fairer in complexion.
If you are looking for something to lighten your skin tone or give you a fairer complexion, this is certainly not a shower cream to go for.
Palmolive natural body was is made from 95% natural plants ingredients, therefore, we could say palmolive body wash is natural.
No, palmolive milk and honey body was is not soap free
- Dampen your body and sponge with water
- Apply palmolive body was to your sponge and massage the sponge on your body till lather forms perfectly on all types of your body
- Leave on your skin for 1 minute so that the ingredients could blend into your skin
- Rinse off with water of your choice
Yes, palmolive milk and honey natural body wash is paraben free.
- Sodium laureth sulfate
- Sodium chloride
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Sodium salicylate
- Sodium benzoate
- Glycol distearate
- Lauryl hydroxysultaine
- Citric acid
- Tetra sodium ETDA
- PEG-150 pentaerythyrithyl tetra stearate
- PPG-2 hydoxyethyl cocamide
- Glyceryl oleate
- Glyceryl stearate
- Prunus amygdala dulcis fruit extract
- Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil
- Benzyl salicylate
- Hexyl cinnamal
Palmolive natural liquid soap costs 2,000 Nigerian Naira.